50 feet (in Kraangdroid)
He was once an Utrom Scientist named Kraang until discovered the Mutagen from the Kraathatrogon worm. He became deranged and used his psychic powers to turn millions of Utroms into slave copies of himself, forming the Kraang since and changed his name to Kraang Prime.
Although not much is known about his past, Kraang Prime seems determined to terra-form the Earth to turn it into another Dimension X Yet, according to Kurtzman, He's been trying to achieve this objective for years.
Plan 10: He was talking to The Kraang about mind swapping Kraang's mind with a humans.
The Invasion: Kraang Prime began his second attempt at taking over Earth and successfully managed to take over New York City and drive out the Turtles and their allies. His robotic body was taken down by the Turtle Mech. But the Kraang succeeded and New York was taken over.
AppearanceKraang Prime resembles most others of his species, except that he is much larger; over 10 feet in diameter. He also has three hexagonal decorations on his forehead. When needed he can move about in his custom built robot body. The body is a massive 25 foot mechanical weapon with long tentacle-like arms and a powerful energy weapon mounted at the head. It is much larger and more powerful than any other Kraangdroid. Kraang Prime speaks english without the aid of his mechanical body and is not as redundant in his speech as other Kraang are, though he does lapse into it at times.
- "KRAANG HAS WAITED A LOOOONNNG TIME."
- "The invasion that is known as the invasion of Earth begins...NOW!"
- "Like all Kraang my name is Kraang but, you can call me Kraang."
- "Kraang came all this way for you...April O'Neil."
- "Soon your world will be ours!"
- "Kraang will not be stopped by pathetic mutants!!"
- "All of you will DIE here!"
- "What!? Intruders!"
- "KRAANG, I AM SPEAKING TO KRAANG!!!"
- "The Turtles?!"
- "You will all suffer!"
- He and his Android body are homage to 1987 Kraang.