The Kraang use human disguises or "Normans" in order to blend in with society. They were created by Bishop, later stolen by the Kraang. The disguise consists of a black suite, blue shirt, navy blue tie, and synthetic fake skin. Underneath is a Kraangdroid.
- All of the Normans look alike.
- The Normans look like Agent Bishop from the 2003 TMNT cartoon.
- In fact, in this series, Bishop is a Utrom. He is the one who created the Norman bodies. He also uses a Norman body.
- The Normans can all make different varieties of facial expressions.
- The Norman disguises were based upon either a Puritan or a Pilgrim, which was seen in The Kraang Conspiracy.
- Plan 10 is the first episode that one of the Normans is seen with different facial expressions than just their signature blank expression.
- Hamato Yoshi encountered the Normans after buying four baby turtles at a pet store. Curiosity got the best of him, and ultimately got him & his new pets mutated.