The O'Neil Family Home is an abandoned 3-story home located in North Hampton that Leo, Raph, Mikey, Donnie, April, and Casey live at now after the events The Kraang made in New York City. It has a living room with a small 80's like television with a kitchen, a bathroom, bedrooms, barn for the chickens, and an attic. It first appeared in the episode Within the Woods and Last appeared in the episode Return to New York.
- In the original comics and the 2003 Series, the farmhouse belonged to Casey's family.
- Ice Cream Kitty lives in the home's freezer.
- In Buried Secrets, it's revealed that a Kraang stealth ship is buried under the house, which the Turtles could possibly use to sneak back into New York City.
- In the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (1990) film, the Turtles, Casey, and April also retreated to the O'Neil farmhouse after being defeated by the Foot Clan.
- Outside the farm, is where the turtles and their allies buried Splinter.