Danger of the Ooze is a video game that was released October 28th, 2014. It is only playable on Playstation 3, X-BOX 360, and Nintendo 3DS.
- The Super Mutagen is able to affect organics and non-organics.
- The game's timeline goes up all the way to the episode "Into Dimension X!".
- The audio clip the plays when the player pauses and un-pauses the game bears a strong resemblance to the sound used in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game on the NES.
- Many recent introduced characters are seen making appearances in this game such as Living Atoms, Tiger Claw, Slash, and even Baxter's mutant form.
- In this game, Shredder has teamed up with Newtralizer to protect to modified Ooze.
- Stone Sir Malachi statues are seen in various places carrying useful pickup's.
- The glowing, dancing Ice Cream Kitty's that are hidden in locations in the game are used to boost your XP meter.
- In a part of the game, Mr. Murakami San is seen in his shop cooking food. If you wait long enough, he will toss you a Pizza Gyoza, which helps you health bar gain as much health as a pizza slice.
- In one spot of the beginning rooftop levels, Anton Zeck is seen standing in place in the background on top of a rooftop.
- Miniature bosses in the game are the Squirrelanoids. They are located in various areas in the game, but they are very rare to find.
- Steranko makes a cameo in the game, in where he is walking in the background, before you fight Tiger Claw.
- When fighting Tiger Claw, Donatello makes a Tony the Tiger reference
- Leatherhead confirms the Neutrinos exist.
- The Rat King also makes a cameo if the player visits the sewers before rescuing Karai.