TMNT: Legends is an app made by Ludia in 2016. It is available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
At every turn, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have thwarted Kraang Prime’s plans to terraform the Earth into Dimension X. What’s an evil overlord to do? Hatch a nefarious new scheme, to create an army of Ultra Mutants! Everywhere, the Kraang have kidnapped mutants - including the Ninja Turtles - for their DNA!
With his brothers pulled through a Kraang Dimension X portal, Leonardo must recruit the Ninja Turtles’ allies and foes alike before it’s too late.
Hang on to your shells!
- For a limited time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out of the Shadows figures by Playmates came with a special code for a free in-game card pack.
- Though the Out of the Shadows stages are a seperate event from the campaign stages, it still counts as campaign in the daily challenges.
- Opening and closing the app restarts the Pizza timer back to 6:00. This is most likely a bug.
- Donnie's laptop is misspelled Donny's laptop.
- Rocksteady's left shoulder pad doesn't have spikes on it.
- Newtralizer doesn't have his severed Kraang tentacles attached to his belt. Though this may be intentional, as it may disturb some players.
- Raphael (movie) doesn't hold his Sais when he is taunting. They are simply placed above his hands.
- Creep's "Life Sap" animation plays upside down.