Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer is an event hosted at the Children's Museum Indianapolis from September 26, 2015 to April 10, 2016.
Experience the first-ever museum exhibit featuring the four heroic ninjas-in-training—Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Leap to the rescue and learn teamwork, collaboration, and problem-solving as you work your way through puzzles, mazes, and obstacles. Explore their sewer-like lair, where good guys win and bad guys lose! Since 1984, these four iconic brothers have rocked it with their talent and teamwork, inspiring generations. Now families can now join these pizza-eating, crime-fighting “Heroes in a Half-Shell” to hone their ninja skills and problem-solving intellects while learning the secrets of the sewer! Nickelodeon’s CG-animated series breathes new life into the popular characters and now families will be able to join the team.
- Visit the Dojo- where Splinter and Raphael show ninjas-in-training the value of hard work, practice, and knowing your enemy.
- Hang out in the Common Room- where the Turtles play games, watch TV, and use a periscope that lets the team keep an eye on the New York streets above!
- Problem-solve in Donatello’s lab- where circuit board puzzles produce lights, sounds, and views of hidden toy dioramas when successfully solved.
- Demonstrate your rad reflexes with Mikey- who's here to show off the fun side of the team’s training routine! Try out Mikey’s pizza-making game, shred it up on the balance boards, and take a quiz to answer the question—"Which Turtle Are You?"
- Explore the streets of New York City- while you work to defeat the Kraang and the Foot Clan! Help the Turtles crack codes, maneuver through an alley rope maze, bash bad guys with a pizza thrower, and take on a videogame challenge.